Let's face it. Gutters, at least for the vast majority of us, are pretty boring. I mean, they serve a purpose and all, but who really pays much attention? Well, take a look at some of these gutters, and you might be surprised at how lovely, and interesting, your gutters truly can be.
Oh, copper. How I adore you. You can take any home and turn it into a fairy tale.
These round gutters are simple, functional, and lovely to boot!
This gutter proves that attention to detail can be paid to every part of your home.
The industrial vibe is always cool.
These unusual gutters make for a decidedly European vibe.
Rain chains make for a stunning visual presentation.
So which type of gutter is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
When it comes to owning a home, preventative maintenance can save you time and money in the future. One of the items that you may want to consider is to inspect your roof annually. To inspect your roof, you may need to use a ladder...but don't climb on the roof yourself, since doing so may cause damage in and of itself.
Inspecting your roof doesn't have to be difficult. Here's what to look for:
1. Walk around your home (or climb your ladder) and look for signs of aging. Visibly sagging, buckled or curled shingles should be noted.
2. Do you see any areas with algae or leaf accumulation? These could cause allow water to penetrate and should be removed.
3. Any missing shingles? Missing shingles should be replaced.
4. Do your asphalt shingles still have granules? Once a shingle loses its granules, it is no longer protecting your home against water and should be replaced.
5. Are your gutters clean of debris? If not, then they should be cleaned.
6. Go into the attic. Do you see any signs of water damage? If so, a roof repair or replacement may be in order.
If a visual inspection gives you any hint that your roof might need a repair or a replacement, you may want to reach out to the pros. Professional roofers know how to repair and install roofing material safely and securely.
Go2 Prime Roofing offers complimentary inspections and estimates for roof repairs and replacements. Contact us today and let us help you with your home maintenance needs.