Your roof is one of the most important elements of your home. It protects you and your family from storms, frigid temperatures, and water damage. You need to protect your investment with regular roof inspections and repairs when needed.
Do You Need a Roof Repair?
Not many people regularly go up on their roofs to look for damage. So how do you know if you need roof repair? Below are some common signs that your roof may be in need or repairing:
- Shingles lying on the ground
- Water Damaged Drywall
- Rotting Wood Siding
- Damp Attic Insulation
- Vent Protrusions
- Wear Around the Chimney
- Hearing wind through skylights
- Mold or Mildew in the Attic
- Peeling or Blistering Paint
- Recent hail or wind storm
When you need roof repair in Colorado Springs
Prime Roofing can help. We are a locally owned roofing contractor and are licensed and insured. We can meet all of your roofing repair needs including:
- Water intrusion – When you have water coming into and damaging your home, you need immediate assistance with roof repair
- Shingle replacement – Sometimes a full roof replacement is unnecessary when individual shingles can be replaced.
- Flat roof repairs – If your flat roof is leaking or damaged, give us a call for a free inspection.
- Skylight repairs – Skylights add beauty and natural light to your home, but no one wants to deal with a water or wind leak.
- Solar tube repairs – While solar tubes are less likely to leak than skylights, this can still happen.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, Prime Roofing is here to help. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will schedule you for a free inspection and provide you with accurate information about the condition of your roof. Whether repair or replacement is your best option, we will walk you through the process.